ESD grid curtains are an ideal way to prevent static buildup when separating work areas or processes.
The esd curtains have a unique grid structure which allows it to discharge electricity via the grid which you ground. The 300 foot rolls are 54 inches wide which allow you to unroll them and cut to your exact sizes. With a 12 mil thickness the ESD PVC material is very flexible and easy to trim. The conductive scrim that grounds the static charge can be used in conjunction with copper tape for easy placement to grounding surfaces. Please note copper tape is not provided by AKON.
- Material: 12 Mil Vinyl
- Curtain Color: Clear with scrim
- Temp. Range: 0 Degrees to 150 Degrees F
- Roll Weight: 100 lbs - Per Full 300' roll
- Scrim: Honeycomb conductive scrim
- Certification: Meets military specifications
- Warranty: 5 Year Warranty - On MFG Defects
- Ships: In 1-3 work days days
Shipping and Warranty