Choose a Type of Shop Curtain
Akon has a full line of shop divider curtains which allow you to divide up your work space creating a cleaner look. Installed from above or as free-standing curtains. The shop curtains are easily configured for your workshop and are very easy to install. The plastic shop curtains are also ideal for body shops.
Keep Your Shop Flexible
Shop Divider Curtain Specifications
Below are some of the features of the divider curtains which will keep your workshop clean and organized.
- Material – Industrial strength clear PVC and coated vinyl will last a very long time. The vinyl is also mildew resistant.
- Movable – The divider curtains slide back and forth which allows them to be pushed out of the way for work processes.
- Mounting Options – The hardware system allows for multiple mounting configurations. Hang the curtain track from the ceiling, beam, joists, walls, or even have them free standing.
- Velcro Closure – If the shop divider curtains are very long in their length, then they can feature vertical Velcro which allows them to be fastened together.
- Colors – There are many colors, materials, and features that can be supplied. Clear vision panels can also be included to allow the operators to see through.
Shop curtain walls come with grommets at the top making hanging the welding curtains quick and easy with our without the curtain track.
AKON shop curtains are certified for welding operations with fire retardant ratings and UV blocking properties.
Hanging welding curtain walls are ideal for protecting welders from dangerous arc flash and sparks that present a safety hazard.
The shop curtains help reduce noise making for a quieter shop due to the thick PVC they are made from.
Small and Large Shop Dividers
Larger Shop Divider Curtain Walls
For larger curtains, you can choose to use the line of Akon industrial curtain walls. These curtains divide up work space for areas up to several hundred feet in length and height. They are shipped in sections and are just as easy to install. They can be used to divide off work areas that are no longer used and thus reduce heating and cooling costs of your shop. Click here for more information on this style of curtain.