AKON's wash bays for heavy equipment are designed for heavier use in warehouses or garages. They will contain flying mud, water, and debris from wash down operations. The materials we use are durable and resistant to many chemicals. These curtain boots will prevent contamination and hazardous from escaping the area. Depending on your needs, you can customize them with specific sizes, colors, track mounts, and helpful features. Create your own heavy equipment wash bay design.
Heavy-Duty Wash Bay Applications
- Pressure washing stores
- Vehicle wash bays
- Garage wash bays
- Mining and construction
- Ships, boats, and floating structures
- Marinas and industrial ports
- Sidewalks or parking lots
- Commercial and military airports
- Equipment washing in plants and industries
- And for other industrial purposes
Commercial Wash Bay
Portable And Strong
Constructing a permanent wash bay is costly and pays off far into the future. There is no need for that when a portable curtain booth can do everything just as good while being cheaper and reusable elsewhere. The vinyl we use is think and made for heavy, non-stop industrial-use.
We design and produce custom wash bays for heavy equipment. They are great solutions for customers who need to set up an in-depth waste-processing system. The best part is we custom design these bays specifically for your facility. We will provide you with the necessary equipment to handle heavy-duty tasks.
- A straight of multi-sided layout
- Heights and widths
- Curtain tracks (static or with side-to-side movements)
- Replaceable floor sweep at the bottom of the wash bay
- Clear vision panels for better visibility along with custom curtain colors
- Anchor straps, chain weights, and Velcro strips to keep the wash bay stable. They will prevent any wastewater or chemicals to spill below the wash bay; even in drafty areas
Custom Wash Bays For Heavy Equipment
Save Money And Protect The Environment
The heavy-duty wash bays help clean equipment while disposing all the wastewater safely. Such water is often contaminated with deadly chemicals and posed a significant danger for the environment. By using a portable wash bay, you will prevent contamination from spilling into the outside environment. You will also save a lot of money because cleaning will be less costly. The waste water will be contained and easily discharged. These wash bays also help you meet regulations and preventing sanctions.
Large Enough For All Your Equipment
Quickly and efficiently clean any heavy equipment on-site. If you have to move, the portable wash bays are easy to take down and store. The bays can be designed large and have enough space for wash pads, pressure washers, recycling machines, the disposal system, and the equipment you want to clean. The curtain track is corrosion-resistant and will hold strong for years of use. No contaminants will ever escape the wash bay area as the vinyl is durable and resistant to commonly-used chemicals.
Heavy Equipment Wash Bay Design
Contaminated water spills are a thing of the past. The wash bays are strong enough to prevent spills in power washing. Their unique layout allows you to separate your facility into rooms for specific tasks. By doing this, different areas will remain unaffected by whatever activities occur on the other side of the curtain. You will more easily organize and manage your floor space as well.
- 18oz Vinyl reinforced with a polyester mesh scrim
- Clear 20mil Vinyl vision panel for better vision
- NFPA 701 & California Fire Marshall Standard
- 16 gauge galvanized steel track with strong resistance to almost every wash down chemical
- Hemmed edges for a clean, finished look
- Design a perfectly-fitting curtain layout
- We provide a 5-year warranty on all curtains and a lifetime warranty on all hardware!
- Improved heating and sound control capabilities
- Contain over-spray and paint spray
- Control dust, dirt, debris, and dangerous chemicals while power washing
- Greatly improve security and provide comfortable working conditions
- Vinyl is slick and won’t stain
- Easy to clean, move, or replace
- They are inexpensive unlike fixed and hard walls
The Industry Leader In Heavy-Duty Wash Bays
- 16 gauge galvanized steel tracks
- Nylon roller hooks for easy opening
- 6 mounting styles to connect to various structures
- Free standing hardware for up to 20' in height
Static Mount Hardware
- Aluminum Angle - Use with self tapping Tek screws to pinch the curtain to the angle.
- Grommets Only - You can then use many DIY methods to hang the curtains.
- Beam Clamps - Clamps onto the flange of beams, joists and purlins.
- Need more ideas? Check out our outdoor curtain anchoring guide.
Attention CA Residents: Prop 65 Warning