In stock and ready to ship Portable Laser Curtains. If you are looking for a laser barrier protection up to 575 W/cm2 Tested at 1064nm with 1mm beam diameter, then a portable laser barrier shield is the best option for you. The divider screens can form a single separation partition, a two-sided enclosure, three-sided enclosure, or four-sided enclosure along with multiple other configurations. We can custom build this portable barrier wall with strong, heavy duty steel hardware, locking casters, and laser rated material. An excellent protection option in a small laser environment.
- 100% laser blackout curtains
- Color: BLACK
- NFPA-701 approved for flame resistance
- Made in the USA
- Constructed using top of the line material
- Customization to meet your exact needs
- Laser curtain material made to order
- Security rooms
- Hospitals and medical centers
- Clinics and health care
- Research & Development
- Electronics Manufacturing Facility
- Military Testing
- SINGLE LAYER - Rated at 425 W/cm2 for 100 seconds for Class 3B and 4 lasers Size: 58”x96” (Tested at 1064nm with 1mm beam diameter) $
- DOUBLE LAYER - Rated at 575 W/cm2 for 100 seconds for Class 3B and 4 lasers size: 58”x96” (Tested at 1064nm with 1mm beam diameter) $$
- TRIPLE LAYER - Rated at 2150 W/cm2 for 100 seconds for Class 3B and 4 lasers size: 58”x96” (Tested at 1064nm with 1mm beam diameter.) $$$
This protective layer adds cleanroom, antistatic, & antibacterial properties; all in one. It is sewn onto the front and back of the laser safe curtain.
This protective layer adds antistatic properties and is sewn onto the front and back of the laser curtain. By the ASTM D-257 testing methods, the Electrostatic Discharge (ESD) Standard Protective Layer has a surface resistance of 106-107 Ω/sq.m.