The SB-9000 Retractable Laser Screen is designed with a retractable system that extends up to 20 feet in length and automatically retracts with a spring tension roller. Additionally, the screens can be mounted in multiple locations, allowing for top access and providing a clear path for overhead cranes when rolled up. The Retractable Weld Screens use a simple J-hook attachment opposite the roller, making it easy to replace the welding shade if it becomes damaged. With their durable construction and versatile design, the Retractable Weld Screens offer a reliable solution for welding protection in any industrial setting.
Retractable Laser Screens
- Eliminates the effort of man-handling large sections of stationary guards
- Conserves floor space
- Protects against welding sparks, heat, ultraviolet light and flying debris
- The retractable welding screen will extend up to 25 feet in length
- The welding shade can be easily replaced if damaged
- The welding screen uses tension from the roller base to keep the guard tight.
- The operator simply walks the guard from side-to-side of the work cell.
- When it is time to move material into or out of the work cell, the operator unlatches the guard, and walks it back to the roller base.
- Minimal pull force is required to extend the retractable welding scree
- The spring tension roller is always taunt and automatically retracts
- When not in use the industrial retractable shade stores rolled up
- The welding screen requires no overhead suspension which allows top access
- Overhead cranes have a clear path into the work cell when rolled up
- The industrial welding screen attaches with a simple S-hook opposite the roller