Akon can provide you with industrial curtain tracking that will allow you to hang your new or used industrial curtains. Constructed from high grade galvanized steel, the industrial curtain tracks will endure the elements for many years.
Industrial Curtain Tracking Mounts
There are several styles of industrial tracks to choose from based on your available mounting structure.
- Ceiling Track Mounting – The curtain track connects directly to the ceiling above the track
- Chain Mounting – A chain or cable hangs down from above which is ideal for tall ceilings
- Threaded Rod Mounting – A steel threaded rod hangs down from above which is also ideal for tall ceilings
- Wall-to-Wall Mounting – This mounting style allows the curtain tracking to be attached to any vertical surface
The configuration of the track is very flexible based on your needs. For instance, if you need to have a curtain make a 90 degree turn you can use a curved section of track. This allows the curtain to be one complete section instead of two separate curtains.
There are several things that you should consider to make your installation of your curtain track hardware smooth and efficient.
- Make sure that you accurately measure the length of the curtain.
- Inform us of the curtain height so that we can provide the correct amount of beam supports based on the weight of the material.
- Determine if you want the curtain tracking to feature roller wheels which will allow you forward and backward movement.
- Ensure that you have structure that can support the weight of the material and the curtain hardware.
- If your installation is outside, then please inform us as we might need to make special modifications. Outside installations have to be built to handle windy scenarios.