Important Note - Unless you have at least 100' needed for your project it's a good idea to get the 6' or less tracks so that it can ship UPS. 8' and 10' has to ship on a pallet and can be very expensive! 8-10’ track is an over-sized shipment and as such, shipping costs can be about more than $249-$500. Please consider using smaller track sections with a splice connector to greatly reduce shipping cost. You can view them in the shopping list here.
- 10' tracks are expensive to ship as they have to ship on pallets.
- For jobs less than 200' its best to use 6' or smaller tracks to save on freight.
- Dimensions are 1.45"w x 1.25"h
- Capacity: 125lbs per linear foot (Using Steel Rollers)
- Made to be cut to size in the field if needed
- 16 gauge galvanized steel | Hot dipped
- Indoor outdoor use
- Rust resistance
- Ship out in 2-3 business days
- Lifetime warranty