Watch The Track in Action
Your curtain hardware kit includes all the components you need to hang your sporting net. Once you place your order, we will email you an order confirmation with all of the components itemized for you to review. Please note that the track is not cut to the exact sizes you input on the form. Track pieces will ship out in stock sizes and are made to be field cut with a hacksaw or power saw.
Shipping & Warranty
- Ships in 3-5 workdays
- Free shipping does not include Canada or Freestanding Hardware
- Once you place your order, we will email you an order confirmation with all the components itemized for you to review.
- Lifetime warranty on manufacturing defects
- Nylon roller wheels spaced every 12"
- Track supports for spacing every 5′
- Straight track sections that splice together
- End stops to keep rollers inside of the track
- Optional – 90 Degree radius corner
- Optional – 90 Degree hard corner
How the Track Assembles
- The track slips together and is bolted with set screws for a rigid construction.
- The track can also be cut down to your exact size once it arrives.
- Track supports are provided for every 5′, but you can space them out wider if needed
- 16 gauge hot dipped galvanized steel
- Nylon roller hooks have a 40 lb. load rating
- Steel track is rated for 100 lbs. per linear foot
Choose From 6 Support Styles