AKON's custom curtains will enable you to efficiently manage indoor space and separate cars in your garage. They will keep your garage looking neat and clean while also protecting your vehicles from harm. The curtains divide your garage at a fraction of the cost of a fixed wall.
Not to mention they are custom-made exactly for you. If you have a home garage workshop or simply wish to keep the cars safe, our curtains are the answer you've been looking for. Being priced at only a fraction of the cost of permanent walls, our curtains can do everything, but better.
Separate The Cars In Your Garage
How To Separate The Cars Made Easy!
If even your garage isn't safe enough for the cars, and you want a simple solution, we are here to help. The steps are simple:
- Click on the build online button on this page
- The page it leads to is a quick quote form with different options. You can fill them up however you see fit
- Measure the height and width of your garage to be sure the new curtains will fit nicely and then enter the new dimensions in either inches, feet, or sm
- Choose any of the optional features, and you are ready to submit the form. We will come back to you with an estimation and then begin producing the new curtain
By using AKON's custom garage dividers, your cars will remain safe at all times. The kids can play carelessly in the garage and never even touch your cars. Also, if you are using your garage as a workshop, the cars will always be safe from flying debris or potential accidents. You can even create a place for relaxation.
Car separator curtains come with grommets at the top making hanging the curtains quick and easy with or without the curtain track.
Car separator curtains are about 1/3rd of the cost of other separation methods such as rigid walls or panel systems and are easy to store.
Car separator curtain walls are also ideal for separating welding, washing, woodworking and many other garage hobbies.
Car separator curtains help reduce noise due to the thick PVC they are made from which makes for a more comfortable work environment.
What Makes Our Garage Curtains Special?
- Keep kids from hitting the vehicles with sport balls, skateboards, or falling bikes and prevent dents on your cars
- Protect from dust if you are woodworking
- Keep expensive cars safe from harm
- Create a man cave work area with you inside with the car
- Hide the shelves and thus make your garage look better
- Protect your own vehicle in case the shelves fall
- You can place the curtains near the entrance to block flying debris from entering your garage
- Divide up the inside space for different tasks
- Create your own area of privacy in the garage
- Save on heating and cooling with our special insulated version
- You can always reposition or reuse the curtains elsewhere in your home because they are multi-purpose
- If you don’t need the curtains or are planing on changing the garage, simply roll them down and store them. Folded, they take up almost no space at all.
- Ability to purchase more curtains and attach to existing ones
- The vinyl’s slick surface is easy to clean
Custom Made For Your Application
Fully-Customizable Garage Car Divider Curtains
You are in charge when deciding how your new divider curtains will look. You can make them tall, see-through, colorful, and more. By filling in a quick quote form, you can choose what specific features your new garage curtains will include. Here is what we offer:
- You can choose what layout the curtains will use. From one-sided, to four-sided, to something completely unique
- Choose specific widths and heights
- Your new curtain can use one of many colors such as royal blue, beige, red, gray, burgundy, orange, yellow, and so much more
- Add a track which allows the curtain to roll from side to side or go with a standard, non-moving curtain instead
- Other additional features include floor sweeps, clear vision panels, Velcro seals, chain weights, anchor straps, and strip door entrances
Watch The Curtains in Action
- 16 gauge galvanized steel tracks
- Nylon roller hooks for easy opening
- 6 mounting styles to connect to various structures
- Free standing hardware for up to 20' in height
Static Mount Hardware
- Aluminum Angle - Use with self tapping Tek screws to pinch curtain to angle.
- Grommets Only - You can then use many DIY methods to hang the curtains.
- Beam Clamps - Clamps onto the flange of beams, joists and purlins.