Laser barrier curtains are the ideal solution for protection of sensitive areas. The thick materials are configured for almost any layout that you require for your application. The laser curtains can also roll side to side on our industrial curtain track system or be static mounted. These light weight laser curtains are easy to move and can be collapsed into a small space when they are pulled back. Uses include portable laser barriers, blackout laser curtains and laser curtain material. Now available is class 4 laser curtains.
Single Layer Curtain
Rated at 425 W/cm2 for 100 seconds for Class 3B and 4 lasers Size: 58”x96” (*Tested at 1064nm with 1mm beam diameter) $
Double Layer Curtain
Rated at 575 W/cm2 for 100 seconds for Class 3B and 4 lasers size: 58”x96” (Tested at 1064nm with 1mm beam diameter) $$
Triple Layer Curtain
Rated at 2150 W/cm2 for 100 seconds for Class 3B and 4 lasers size: 58”x96” (Tested at 1064nm with 1mm beam diameter.) $$$
This protective layer adds cleanroom, antistatic, & antibacterial properties; all in one. It is sewn onto the front and back of the laser safe curtain.
This protective layer adds antistatic properties and is sewn onto the front and back of the laser curtain. By the ASTM D-257 testing methods, the Electrostatic Discharge (ESD) Standard Protective Layer has a surface resistance of 106-107 Ω/sq.m.
Custom Made For Your Application
- Security rooms
- Hospitals and medical centers
- Clinics and health care
- Research & Development
- Electronics Manufacturing Facility
- Military Testing
- 100% laser blackout curtains
- NFPA-701 approved for flame resistance
- Made in the USA
- Constructed using top of the line material
- Customization to meet your exact needs
- Laser curtain material made to order
Curtain Track For Movement
6 Curtain Track Styles
Industrial Curtain Track with roller hooks allows you to roll the laser safety curtains side to side which allows maximum access to both sides of your work area. The heavy duty curtain track is modular in design and easily bolts together.
Free Standing Track
When hanging your laser curtain track from above is not possible then you can support it from the floor up so you can have full access above. Free standing laser curtains are supported from the floor up with base plates. The freestanding uprights are spaced every 8 to 10 feet allowing for complete access when the curtain is pulled back.
Easy Glide Rollers
The roller hooks allow the curtain to easily roll from side-to-side with minimal friction. These laser barrier curtain hooks are spaced equally at the top of the curtain into fit into the grommets. When not needed the curtain can quickly be removed from the hooks unlike clamp on rollers.
Each track comes with end stops that contain the rollers inside of the curtain track. The track should be supported approximately every 5' with a track support. The farther apart the track supports, the greater the deflection. If you have a relatively light weight curtain then you could space the supports out to about 8' apart.
Laser Barrier Covers
Window laser safety covers attach to the wall or door around the window using grommets, magnets or hook and loop tape. An economical option that is easy to apply, remove or store when needed. We offer up to a laser safety rating of 2,150 W/cm2 for 100 seconds for window covers.
- Grommets – Inserted into your custom cover, allowing the cover to hang on hooks or trolleys
- Hook & Loop Tape – Applied along the edges of the window; sticks to the wall or door, providing full coverage
- Magnets – Applied to the edges of the cover and the wall or door, securing the curtain in place
- Cleanroom Layer – Outer layer with antibacterial and antistatic properties for easy cleaning.
Laser Curtain Valances
A valance is used in some applications where there is a large gap from where the hardware is mounted to the top of the laser safety curtain. Ideally you want this opening to hang 6 to 12" below the curtain track.
- 16 gauge galvanized steel tracks
- Nylon roller hooks for easy opening
- 6 mounting styles to connect to various structures
- Free standing hardware for up to 20' in height
Static Mount Hardware
- Aluminum Angle - Use with self tapping Tek screws to pinch curtain to angle.
- Grommets Only - You can then use many DIY methods to hang the curtains.
- Beam Clamps - Clamps onto the flange of beams, joists and purlins.
Drop Ceiling Mount
- Chain or Cable Track Hardware is ideal for drop ceilings
- Cables are dropped down from structure above at any height
- Track support tab sticks above the ceiling tiles for clean install
- Heavier duty than the aluminum and light I-Beam tracks on the market