Safety Where It Counts
These press curtain guards are widely used in the manufacturing and fabrication industries to guard operators from ejected parts and debris during machine use. The guards can easily be opened to load and inspect a part then closed and secured during press operation. Our 1/4″ weave 19-gauge hot-dipped galvanized steel or aluminized steel coiled wire fabric allows visibility of the machine process without sacrificing the operator’s safety. The safety curtains are commonly used by manufacturers needing a superior safety solution to protect their employees and prevent injuries caused by flying, rolling or sliding debris. Available in numerous sizes, our kits fit most hydraulic presses and equipment plus we can design and manufacture custom machine guards for special applications.
The Hydraulic Press Curtains Include
- Adjustable Steel Pipe Assembly Kit
- Industrial Safety Hooks
- Steel Coil Curtain With Safety Black Finish
- 1/4″ weave 19-gauge hot-dipped galvanized steel or aluminized steel coiled wire fabric
- Allows visibility through the mesh while protecting people on the other side from projectiles (*)
- Compliant with the Occupational Safety and Health Administration’s (OSHA) requirements to prevent injuries from projectiles, specifically ANSI B11.19-2003.
Easy Glide Hooks
- Sliding safety mesh curtain hooks allows the curtain to slide open for easy loading and unloading of the press
- Hooks are placed every 6" for stronger holding force
- 3/8” diameter [M10] mounting hardware not included.
- Each Press Guard Kit only protects (1) side of the press.
- If your Press Width falls between two size options, choose the next larger size.
- Choose the height nearest to your Press Height in Inches.
(*) Unlike other national and regional standards systems, the United States does not have an approved entity that can certify fully integrated and installed guard systems for safety compliance. The responsibility of ensuring compliance falls to the employer, installer and/or OEM. We are confident in our product, but as all applications are different it is imperative that you test our products for your particular installation. It is recommended that this application-specific analysis include testing to determine suitability from a technical as well as health, safety, and environmental standpoint. All information and technical assistance is given without warranty or guarantee, and is subject to change without notice.