- Ships in 7-10 workdays
- Free Shipping!
- 2-year warranty on manufacturing defects
- MADE TO YOUR EXACT DIMENSIONS: Unlike one size fits all clear tarps, you give us the exact dimensions of what you need. This makes for a more professional looking installation. AKON clear custom tarp curtains are used in thousands of outdoor applications around the USA.
- HIGH QUALITY MATERIAL: All of our custom clear tarps are waterproof, rainproof, UV rated and winter proof. The custom transparent tarps are made for outdoor applications where you want a crystal clear line of sight while keeping the weather out.
- MULTIPLE USES AND SIZES: Use your custom clear tarp with grommets to protect people and products. This versatile transparent tarp delivers plenty of protection for outdoor and indoor projects. Typical uses include clear patio curtains, clear deck curtains, clear porch curtains, clear industrial curtains, clear gazebo curtains, clear greenhouse covers, clear balcony curtains and more..
- MOUNTING OPTIONS: Each custom sized clear tarp is designed with optional grommets, snaps, twist locks, and pockets, which make for quick mounting. They can be on the top only or all sides based on your choice.
- ZIPPER ENTRANCES: We know that unhooking a tarp to get inside is a pain so we offer the clear tarps with zipper splits for quick access. Walk in quickly, then zip it up behind you!
- REINFORCED EDGES: The clear material has reinforced webbing edges for extra duty strength. These are highly recommended on all clear PVC outdoor tarps so that the fasteners do not pop out under wind stress. Note, only clear tarps need the webbing, opaque material is already internally reinforced so we leave the webbing off.
- SHIPS IN 7-10 WORKING DAYS: Quality takes a little longer, but the end result will make you happy for the few extra days of wait time. A perfect fit custom sized clear tarp is tight and clean and not bunched up like the one size fits all suppliers. The clear custom tarps are also made just for you and come with a 1 year defect warranty. Please note that tarps are non-refundable if simply not needed as we custom make them.
✔ Thickness: 18oz / 20 Mil / 30 Mil
✔ Size: You Input The Size You Need!
✔ Variation of only +/- 1"
✔ Color: Crystal Clear
✔ Double Thick Edges: Yes
✔ Wind Webbing Edge: Yes on clear material
✔ Rated For: 0° F to 160° F | Clear
✔ Rated For: -20° F to 160° F | Opaque Colors
✔ Winter Rated: Yes
✔ Usage: Indoor and Outdoor
✔ Tear resistant & Abrasion resistant
✔ UV rated for sunlight
✔ One-Year Defect Warranty
✔ Ratings: Waterproof, snowproof, cold resistant, and meets fire codes.
Attention CA Residents: Prop 65 Warning
Grommets: Rust resistant, on corners + every 18" (If you need different spacing, just tell us on the notes portion of the order form) Most common and versatile mounting option.
Snaps | Screw On: Rust resistant, on corners + every 18" (If you need different spacing, tell us on the notes portion of the order form). Snaps have a matting screw that you screw into your structure. It is not ideal for tarps in high wind areas or larger than 10' due to the weight of the tarp.
Snaps | Stick On: Adhesive snaps allow you to stick an adhesive base to your structure then the tarp snaps onto those bases. These are ideal when drilling into your structure is not possible or ideal. For instance, attaching to aluminum screen enclosures and vinyl siding. Using a 1.60" wide stick on an adhesive snap can work well for hanging your tarps. Video overview. It is not ideal for tarps in high wind areas or larger than 10' due to the weight of the tarp.
Twist Locks: Rust resistant, on corners + every 18" (If you need different spacing, just tell us on the notes portion of the order form). Twist locks, (also called Turn Buttons) are a great way to install and remove your tarp sidewalls quickly.
Pockets: 3" tall pockets are great for the bottom of the tarps. These pockets can also be used to hang the tarps when there is no structure to anchor to in the middle. Pockets do not add to the dimensions that you order. Pipe not included.
Shapes: Triangles and slope vinyl tarp walls are sometimes necessary to enclose your space. You can use this page to add shapes to your shopping cart order.
Door Covers: If you have a screen door to cover, you can use this page to add a clear winter screen door cover to your order.
Common uses include clear patio curtains, clear deck curtains, clear porch curtains, clear industrial curtains, clear gazebo curtains, clear greenhouse covers, clear balcony curtains, clear throw tarps, and more..
PVC will slightly expand and shrink due to cold and hot weather, along with folding. The curtains will be made to your exact size, but after shipping, folding, and weather changes, they may vary by 1", so leave yourself some slack when ordering. See the video guide tab for tips on measuring.
Heat seals are placed either vertically or horizontally at the discretion of AKON for tarps larger than 54". If you prefer to specify the location of the heat seals, just let us know. We will do our best to accommodate. Here is a useful video explaining heat seals.