Not Available In California
- Ships in 7-10 work days
- Free Shipping!
- 1 year warranty on manufacturing defects
- MADE TO YOUR EXACT DIMENSIONS: Unlike one size fits all screen door covers for winter, you give us the exact dimensions of what you need. This makes for a more professional looking installation. AKON clear custom tarp curtains are used in thousands of outdoor applications around the USA.
- HIGH QUALITY MATERIAL: All of our screen door covers are waterproof, rainproof, UV rated and winter proof. The custom transparent tarps are made for outdoor applications where you want a crystal clear line of sight while keeping the weather out.
- KEEP OUT THE WEATHER: Use your screen door winter cover to protect people and products. Common uses include patio door covers, porch door covers, greenhouse door covers and more..
- MOUNTING OPTIONS: Each door cover is designed with optional grommets, snaps, twist locks and stick on snaps which make for quick mounting. They can be on the top only or all sides based on your choice.
- REINFORCED EDGES: The clear material has reinforced webbing edges for extra duty strength. These are highly recommended on all clear PVC outdoor tarps so that the fasteners do not pop out under wind stress.
- SHIPS IN 7-10 WORKING DAYS: Quality takes a little longer, but the end result will make you happy for the few extra days of wait time. A perfect fit custom clear door cover is tight and clean and not bunched up like the one size fits all suppliers. The clear custom tarps are also made just for you and come with a 1 year defect warranty. Please note that tarps are non-refundable if simply not needed as we custom make them.
✔ Thickness: 18oz / 20 Mil
✔ Size: You Input The Size You Need!
✔ Variation of only +/- 1"
✔ Color: Crystal Clear
✔ Double Thick Edges: Yes
✔ Wind Webbing Edge: Yes
✔ Rated For: 0° F to 160° F | Clear
✔ Rated For: -20° F to 160° F | Opaque Colors
✔ Winter Rated: Yes
✔ Tear resistant & Abrasion resistant
✔ UV rated for sunlight
✔ One Year Defect Warranty
✔ Ratings: Waterproof, snow proof, cold resistance, and meets fire codes.
Grommets: Rust resistant, on corners + every 18" (If you need different spacing just tell us on the notes portion of the order form) Most common and versatile mounting option.
Stick On Snaps: Adhesive snaps allow you to stick on an adhesive base to your structure then the tarp snaps onto those bases. These are ideal when drilling into your door is not possible or idea. For instance, attaching to aluminum screen enclosures and vinyl siding. As such, using a 1.60" wide stick on adhesive snap can work well for hanging your door cover. Video overview.
Snaps: Rust resistant, on corners + every 18" (If you need different spacing just tell us on the notes portion of the order form). Snaps have a matting screw that you screw into your structure.
Twist Locks: Twist locks use a special oval shaped grommet with a twist lock fastener. The fastener screws into you structure and stays there all year round. When you take down your door cover for the year they will be ready for you next year. This video is a good overview on how these work.
PVC will slightly expand and shrink due to cold and hot weather along with folding. The curtains will be made to your exact size but after shipping, folding and weather changes they may vary by 1" so leave yourself some slack when ordering.