Not Available In California
- Ships in 7-10 work days
- Free Shipping!
- 1 year warranty on manufacturing defects
- MADE TO YOUR EXACT DIMENSIONS: Unlike one size fits all clear tarps, you give us the exact dimensions of what you need. This makes for a more professional looking installation. AKON clear custom tarp curtains are used in thousands of outdoor applications around the USA.
- HIGH QUALITY MATERIAL: All of our custom clear tarps are waterproof, rainproof, UV rated and winter proof. The custom transparent tarps are made for outdoor applications where you want a crystal clear line of sight while keeping the weather out.
- MULTIPLE USES AND SIZES: Use your custom clear tarp with twist locks to protect people and products. This versatile transparent tarp delivers plenty of protection for outdoor and indoor projects. Common uses include clear patio curtains, clear deck curtains, clear porch curtains, clear industrial curtains, clear gazebo curtains, clear greenhouse covers, clear balcony curtains and more..
- TWIST LOCKS: Twist locks are a great alternative to grommets and allow for rapid removal of your tarp when you want to take it down for storage. Spacing is every 18"
- ZIPPER ENTRANCES: We know that unhooking a tarp to get inside is a pain so we offer the clear tarps with optional zipper splits for quick access. Walk in quickly, then zip it up behind you!
- REINFORCED EDGES: The clear material has reinforced webbing edges for extra duty strength. These are highly recommended on all clear PVC outdoor tarps so that the fasteners do not pop out under wind stress. Note, only clear tarps need the webbing, opaque material is already internally reinforced so we leave the webbing off.
- SHIPS IN 7-10 WORKING DAYS: Quality takes a little longer, but the end result will make you happy for the few extra days of wait time. A perfect fit custom sized clear tarp is tight and clean and not bunched up like the one size fits all suppliers. The clear custom tarps are also made just for you and come with a 1 year defect warranty. Please note that tarps are non-refundable if simply not needed as we custom make them.
✔ Thickness: 18oz / 20 Mil
✔ Size: You Input The Size You Need!
✔ Variation of only +/- 1"
✔ Color: Crystal Clear
✔ Double Thick Edges: Yes
✔ Wind Webbing Edge: Yes on clear material
✔ Rated For: 0° F to 160° F | Clear
✔ Rated For: -20° F to 160° F | Opaque Colors
✔ Winter Rated: Yes
✔ Usage: Indoor and Outdoor
✔ Tear resistant & Abrasion resistant
✔ UV rated for sunlight
✔ One Year Defect Warranty
✔ Ratings: Waterproof, snow proof, cold resistance, and meets fire codes.
Twist Locks: Rust Resistant, on corners + every 18" (If you need different spacing just tell us on the notes portion of the order form). Screws provided to attach the twist lock to your structure. Quick easy install.
Grommets: Rust resistant, on corners + every 18" (If you need different spacing just tell us on the notes portion of the order form) Most common and versatile mounting option. Click here for grommet tarps.
Pockets: 3" tall pocket for customer supplied pipe weight or mount. Pockets can be used for hanging the tarps or for keeping them on the ground. Pockets do not add to the dimensions that you order.
Snaps | Screw On: Rust resistant, on corners + every 18" (If you need different spacing just tell us on the notes portion of the order form). Snaps have a matting screw that you screw into your structure. Not ideal for tarps in high wind areas or larger than 10' due to the weight of the tarp. Some forms don't call out snaps as an option as they are new this year, if you want snaps, just select locks on the order form and then in the special notes tell us you want snaps. We will make the change.
Snaps | Stick On: Adhesive snaps allow you to stick on an adhesive base to your structure then the tarp snaps onto those bases. These are ideal when drilling into your structure is not possible or idea. For instance attaching to aluminum screen enclosures and vinyl siding. As such, using a 1.60" wide stick on adhesive snap can work well for hanging your tarps. Snaps must be requested when ordering. Video overview. Not ideal for tarps in high wind areas or larger than 10' due to the weight of the tarp. Some forms don't call out stick on snaps as an option as they are new this year, if you want snaps, just select locks on the order form and then in the special notes tell us you want stick on snaps. We will make the change. Adds about $2 per snap location.
Common uses include clear patio curtains, clear deck curtains, clear porch curtains, clear industrial curtains, clear gazebo curtains, clear greenhouse covers, clear balcony curtains, and more..
PVC will slightly expand and shrink due to cold and hot weather along with folding. The curtains will be made to your exact size but after shipping, folding and weather changes they may vary by 1" so leave yourself some slack when ordering. See the video guide tab for tips on measuring.
Heat seals are placed either vertically or horizontally at the discretion of AKON for tarps larger than 54". If you have a preference on the location of the heat seals just let us know. We will do our best to accommodate. Here is a useful video explaining heat seals.